We went to a wedding on Friday night at Tribeca rooftop. It was a gorgeous venue and fabulous night for Paul Barry and Gemma Burgess, the author of The Dating Detox. The unfortunate free hour I had before my hair appointment at my friend's fab salon Whittemore House led my into one of my favorites, Michael Kors. A couple of these lovely items above have a new owner.. moi.
Wouldn't it be fun to turn this outfit into a room?.. Aren't you lucky? I did...
1. Michael Kors Vertical Zebra-Print Dress
2. Michael Kors Charlton Tote, Gold
3. Michael Kors Two-Tone Jet Set Watch, Horn/Gold
4. Michael Kors Perky Wedge Sandal, Camel
Combining textures, prints and shades of the same color creates a fun and interesting room that is still easy on the eye..
1. Yummy tan zebra cowhide pillows
2. A glamorous square horn mirror
3. The chic Sofia settee at Ballard Designs
4. A textured sisal rug
5. Bit o' bling in the gold pouf from Lillie a shop
6. A fun Jamie Young classic drum shade in cork on a glass jar lamp, both from from Layla Grayce.
.. and that my friends is an outfit made into a room. It was a fun exercise. It reminded my of the thinking out of the box projects we did at F.I.T. in my college days.