We went to a wedding on Friday night at Tribeca rooftop. It was a gorgeous venue and fabulous night for Paul Barry and Gemma Burgess, the author of The Dating Detox. The unfortunate free hour I had before my hair appointment at my friend's fab salon Whittemore House led my into one of my favorites, Michael Kors. A couple of these lovely items above have a new owner.. moi.
Wouldn't it be fun to turn this outfit into a room?.. Aren't you lucky? I did...
1. Michael Kors Vertical Zebra-Print Dress
2. Michael Kors Charlton Tote, Gold
3. Michael Kors Two-Tone Jet Set Watch, Horn/Gold
4. Michael Kors Perky Wedge Sandal, Camel
Combining textures, prints and shades of the same color creates a fun and interesting room that is still easy on the eye..
1. Yummy tan zebra cowhide pillows
2. A glamorous square horn mirror
3. The chic Sofia settee at Ballard Designs
4. A textured sisal rug
5. Bit o' bling in the gold pouf from Lillie a shop
6. A fun Jamie Young classic drum shade in cork on a glass jar lamp, both from from Layla Grayce.
.. and that my friends is an outfit made into a room. It was a fun exercise. It reminded my of the thinking out of the box projects we did at F.I.T. in my college days.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Just gorgeous! Family Circle
I love this! Super simple and nice bold colors on my favorite.. white. Family Circle
The kids are counting down the days until Easter.. umm this Easter Bunny better get hoppin!!