Monday, August 10, 2009

pinkalicious!


Thanks to Nicole from Making it Lovely I have perfected my paint splash making skills and gone splash happy choosing a pink for Izo's bedroom.. Of course there are MANY soft pinks to choose from. She is a sophisticated and trendy 2 1/2 so I'm trying to steer away from nursery pink and I am under strict instruction of my husband that her room is not to be a princess palace type parlor!

Above is a "non-princess" soft pink for the walls and some bold bohemian accent colors for fabrics and other items I'd like to use in her room.
Below are some inspirational pictures I've saved for her room.

martha stewart pom poms via project nursery

jdesign salon via desire to inspire


debi treloar via desire to inspire

A day and a half until closing day and two and a half days until moving day! Brown boxes everywhere and no rest this week! Back to packing! The painters should be starting Friday so it's time to make final color decisions!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love pink! Those paint spatters are gorgeous! Loving your inpiration pics for your daughters room too- I too am collecting images for my daughters' rooms for the refurb when we move- there are so many inpirational ideas out there and too many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just gave the painters the OK on pink cloud! Brooke let's share our girls bedroom ideas!!

    ReplyDelete