Monday, July 13, 2009

i heart white hardwood floors!

via Sanctuary
This is one of her kids rooms.
I obsessively looked at every page of Sanctuary the other night. Stunning!!!

white rooms book by Jordi Sarra. I don't have this yet, but it's on my wishlist!

via BHG

via BHG

can't remember where i found this!

Ian Schrager's Delano Hotel Miami via NYT

via concrete and honey via Living Etc from house of photographer Paul Massey..
see rest of house at concrete and honey.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.... I love white painted wood floors.. High gloss is beautiful as much as matte scuffed shabby look. The house has fairly new natural hardwood floors throughout so I don't think I'll be taking my can of paint to them just yet but I do love this look so much! I might have to test it out in one room!

No comments:

Post a Comment