Wednesday, March 23, 2011

mood board homework

I'm taking an interior design class on Wednesday nights. It's really fun to be in the classroom again! Tonight we are presenting mood boards based on another students mood board form last week. The girl I got had an inspiration board for a bedroom with white as the main color with splashes of color in furniture and accessories.. right up my alley. I put together this board using some shabby chic white photos and presenting pool blue, grass green and hot pink as the three main splashes of color. There are some yummy peonies, a pool blue alarm clock, some bright nesting tables and a print of my pink crosshatch heart design.
It was fun to cut and paste for real since I've been doing mood boards digitally for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve always loved the idea of a picket fence too! It conjures up the image of a quiet and peaceful home. The fact that they’re not closed keeps you open to the world, and yet upholds your privacy. Functionally, it lets strong winds pass through, so they’ll stand a lot longer than closed fences. I think it’s so cute how you all got together to put it up and paint it, by the way. Great job!

    White Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so hard to find and usually very expensive when you do find them. This one was very affordable however due to some minor cracks.vinyl picket fence

    ReplyDelete