Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Lauren Moffatt inspired room
My friend and amazing designer Lauren Moffatt has a fabulous Fall line out!!..
Her inspiration was a grandmother's closet.. I love it! I have such nice memories of going to my grandmother's house and just wanting to dive into the chests of clothes she had and transport myself to a different time and a glamorous place.
Using inspiration from Lauren's designs and her theme, I put together a room that I think grandma would approve of.
1. lamp- Lamp Store
2. Cirrus chandelier shade- Anthropologie
3. Treillage gold leaf mirror- Layla Grayce
4. rust pillow- The Home Centric- etsy
5. sand ruffle pillow- Pier 1
6. carved chair in vintage grey - Layla Grayce
7. curtain fabric- no resource
8. ottoman- no longer available
9. couch- Wisteria
10. tartan throw blanket- The Good Gift Company